Sunburst Farms Riding Club

News and events for the Sunburst Farms Riding Club

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Great Job!

I want to congratulate you all on the great job you did Saturday. Your jumping is improving by leaps and bounds (pun intended). Bethany and Tequila are becoming a great team. Bethany is learning to trust her horse much more. Kierna and Diego are jumping better every week. Diego sometimes needs considerable "encouragement." Hayley and Fonzie did a great job. Fonzie learned that, yes, he DOES have to do what Hayley tells him to do. Keep up the good work.

Next meeting we will do testing for your D1 and D2 levels. Study your books.

The paint job turned out great. It's amazing how much better the jumps look with a fresh coat of paint. Thank you all so much for your hard work. We will continue with the job as time permits.

If you will email me pictures from the shows, I will post them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but I believe you still have my PC book for the riding tests. And I owe you $5 from the show where it was just me showing.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was me Bethany who posted that.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home