Sunburst Farms Riding Club

News and events for the Sunburst Farms Riding Club

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Nice Job Yesterday

Yesterday was a bit hectic since they kept combining classes and there wasn't much time between classes to change horses, but you all did a great job. I didn't have my camera, so if any of you got pictures, I'd like to have them to put up on the website.

Here is one I took of Hayley last Tuesday. Very nice position. Nice straight line from your elbow to the bit, leg position is good, heels are down, back nice and straight, and you are looking up and out, not down.


mini

Compare it to this one when you were first starting. What a difference!

hayley

Good job! Now we have to work on those diagonals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I see a lot of improvement! Haley's becoming a better rider everyday!

~Bethany

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home