Sunburst Farms Riding Club

News and events for the Sunburst Farms Riding Club

Monday, March 28, 2005

Tuesday riding schedule

Riding lessons will be later on Tuesday because I have my kids coming from Connecticut Tuesday morning. Kierna and Hayley will be from 2 to 4:30, and Bethany from 4:30 to 6:00. If possible, the parent picking up Kierna and Hayley will pick up Bethany and bring her when she picks up the other girls. It will save me a trip to pick up Bethany.

Our next show is April 10th at Horse Lover's Park. I will have details soon.

Tentative schedule:
April 10
, Gold Star Show at Horse Lover's Park (course show).
April 23, either Scottsdale Saddle Club or Western Saddle Club for the younger riders.
April 24 Santa Rita for Bethany (and Kierna if she can show on a Sunday instead of Saturday.) This is a course show.

If the horses are still here May 7 we can go to the Blue Ribbon show. I'm not sure how early in May they will go back to Flagstaff. A lot depends on the weather up there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see how it would work for the parent to pick me up at 2 because I get out at 3.

But do Tuesdays count as lessons, or as PC practice? I though that Tuesdays and Fridays were going to be PC practice. We can't really afford a lesson each week. I'd just like to somehow work something out where you (Sharon) could help me with Cheyenne. I'm sure I could ride Tequila on my own, but I still need help with Cheyenne.


~Bethany

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home