Show Pics
Here are some pictures from recent shows.

Bethany and Tequila in the lineup at the Hunt Club Show.

Kierna and Diego looking good at the Hunt Club Show

Hayley starts her pivot in the Equitation Class at the Western Saddle Club show.
Pony club is all about teamwork. It is great to see you helping one another at the shows. That's teamwork!

Kierna gives Hayley a hand at the Western Saddle club show.
And I can't say enough about how much I appreciate the fact that the pony club parents and family show up for EVERY show. It is a great help to me, and wonderful moral support for the kids. A BIG thank you to the great pony club parents.

Kierna and her Family at the Hunt Club show.
Bethany and Tequila in the lineup at the Hunt Club Show.
Kierna and Diego looking good at the Hunt Club Show
Hayley starts her pivot in the Equitation Class at the Western Saddle Club show.
Pony club is all about teamwork. It is great to see you helping one another at the shows. That's teamwork!
Kierna gives Hayley a hand at the Western Saddle club show.
And I can't say enough about how much I appreciate the fact that the pony club parents and family show up for EVERY show. It is a great help to me, and wonderful moral support for the kids. A BIG thank you to the great pony club parents.
Kierna and her Family at the Hunt Club show.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home